Home emergency service
If there is a home emergency call 1300 727 457 (24/7 everyday of the year).
Cubbi Landlords and tenants receive a free ongoing home emergency policy from Mapfre as part of using Cubbi.
This is like road side assistance for your car but but instead for your home.
- When there is a home emergency, either the tenant or landlord can call 1300 727 457 (24/7 everyday of the year). See How to make a claim document.
- Each property receives 4 free call outs per year up to the value of $300 each. For a total of $1200 per year.
- If the repair is over $300 the landlord will be phoned to approve any costs.
- In most cases the emergency can be fixed within the $300 coverage.
- In summary, the Home Emergency product covers:
Plumbing & Drainage
- Burst or leaking pipe inside the house
- Blockage in the toilet, pipes or drains
- Burst tap or showerhead
- Complete power failure
- Broken primary heating and/or cooling system
Hot Water System
- Broken or burst primary hot water system
- Damage to external doors, locks and windows that render your property insecure
- Locked out of your home