How to download a Tenant Ledger
- Go to Transactions ($)
- Click on the round icon up the top with the 3 lines in it
- Click Tenant Ledger
- Select the Property and Tenancy
- The report is sent to your email
What is a Tenant Ledger
It is a PDF report showing all tenant payments from the beginning of the tenancy. It does not include Owner expenses.
What is Tenant Ledger suitable for
- Rent arrears! Helps clear the air about what has been paid and not paid.
- Tribunal. You will need this document if you're going to Tribunal.
- Owners can provide this to banks and mortgage brokers to show proof of rental income.
- Tenants can show future Owners/agents their good payment records.
Here is a quick screenshot (with personal details blurred) of the Tenant Ledger.