Register and lodge bond with RBO (South Australia)
If don't have an account with RBO you will need to Register first. Otherwise, scroll down to Login. or login here
Register a RBO user account
- Click here to Register
- Enter a username, password and your contact information
- Enter the pin sent to your mobile
- Click the link you just received from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your username and password
Your USER account has been created! Now you need to register as Landlord.
6. Click on the user menu and select 'Register as a Landlord'
7. Complete your Landlord profile.
8. Click 'Banking' tab and enter your bank account (bond will be debited from this account). Tip: use the same one that is in Cubbi.
9. Click Submit
10. Enter the pin code sent your mobile.
You are now registered as a Landlord.
However you must wait 1-2 days to be approved as a landlord.
Keep a look out in your emails. You will receive an email with PDF form: LANDLORD AUTHORITY (SIGNATORIES) FORM.
11. Print, sign and email back to email@example.com
You don't need to wait for them to get back to you. You can now lodge the bond!
Lodge the bond
- Click into your Landlord 'identity'. This takes you to your main page.
2. Click on 'Cash Bond' and select 'Residential Tenancy'
3. Complete the details in each 3 tabs, Details, Property and Tenant. Check your email from Cubbi (sent when bond being is being transferred to you) with all these details to make it easy.
4. Click Submit.
5. You will get a confirmation email from Residential Bonds Online.
6. Your tenant/s will receive an email to to activate their account and gain access to Residential Bonds Online.
7. The bond will then be debited from your bank account.
8. You will receive the Bond Number, enter this into Cubbi to close the activity.
SA Gov RBO services
Bond lodgement SA (Cubbi)