How do I cancel the Cubbi Service?
If you no longer wish to use the Cubbi Service to manage your tenancy you can request to cancel your subscription at any time from your dashboard.
- Log in to your Cubbi Account
- Click into the tenancy you want to stop using the Cubbi service for
- In the top right menu bar, click on the 3 dots in the circle to get the drop-down menu. (see below image)
- Click 'End Tenancy'
- Complete the form to describe why the tenancy is being ended (this is also used for tenant vacating etc.) and submit.
- Your request will be received by the Cubbi support team who will get in touch to confirm the details and finalise anything that may be outstanding.
- Once everything is confirmed, Cubbi will end the tenancy in the system.
Your account will not be deactivated and all of your property and tenancy information will still be available from your dashboard should you wish to list again or give the Cubbi service another go in the future.
If you have any questions on the request to cancel process please contact the Cubbi support team at email@example.com or via Live chat.