Invoice a tenant
If you need to charge a tenant for water consumption or for any other money they owe you (apart from rent) you can send them an invoice to be paid through Cubbi.
How to send your tenant an invoice
- From your Owner Dashboard click into the Tenancy you want invoice the tenant for
- Go to 'Payments Due' page
- Click 'New Invoice'
- Follow the prompts on the screen. (make sure you put water meter reading dates in the description). Eg 'Water consumption for 2/4/19 - 2/7/19'
And, voila! Your tenant will receive an sms and email to go into their Cubbi dashboard to pay the the invoice via NPP or BPAY.
You will see the item in the Payments Due page. When it's paid, it will disappear from Payments Due and you will now see it in Transactions page (Payments tab).
You do NOT get charged fees for payments other than rent. Only rent payments incur the Cubbi Service Fee.
How to edit a tenant an invoice
- Log into your Cubbi dashboard here.
- Click into the Active tenancy (located under your property)
- Click on the 'Payment Due' page
- Click on the Invoice you want to edit
- In the dropdown, click Edit
Then make the changes and click Send Invoice. Done