What insurance do I need when renting a property?

Life isn’t always smooth sailing so it's important you get the right insurance to cover yourself if IT happens. 

This is what we recommend: 

For Owners

When you sign up to Cubbi you will be asked if you already have these or if we can help you.

Landlord Insurance

Covers your rental property for rental default, accidental & malicious damage, theft, pet damage, drug lab clean up and more. More info

Building Insurance

Covers your rental property for damage from events including fire, storm, and flood.

Smoke Alarm Compliance

Smoke alarm compliance that may save your tenants life (and you a lot of money).

For Tenants

Contents insurance

Renter’s insurance usually covers two things – contents, and legal liability.  More info