User verification with Cubbi
At certain stages of using Cubbi you may be required to provide user verification depending on the situation.
- For the safety of owners and tenants.
- To protect you from scammers trying to take your hard earned money.
- To abide by strict money transfer laws.
- When unverified owners advertise a property for rent on Cubbi or 3rd party websites. When you become verified we trust you, you wont be asked again.
- When owners hit certain total volumes of rent collected through Cubbi. This is required by Assembly (the platform we use to transact rent).
- When tenants apply for a property in Cubbi.
What verification do you ask for?
- We ask for Photo ID and proof of ownership to advertise a property for rent.
- Photo ID and your face in the same photo when you hit unspecified total volumes of rent collected through Cubbi. This can change from time to time.
- 100 points of ID when you apply for a property in Cubbi.